Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Going Too Far

Who even knew there was a too far? I mean, every time I get together with Megan Hart or Jacki King, we talk lust. Lust for him, and him, and himandhimandhim. And this. And that. So I never really thought there was a "too far."

Until last night.

Jacki just cracked up at me. Hard. Barely made it to the bathroom, which was a good thing, because it's a new theater and pee on the seats isn't appreciated.

Megan, who I thought would at least understand, even though I knew she wouldn't agree, gave me a really odd cyberlook. It had "you are so weird" written all over it. And those of you who know Megan will understand how uncommon that is.

So what was I lusting after so breathily last night? I'll give you a hint. We were at Dukes of Hazzard.

No, not him, though he's the most likely candidate.

And not him. I don't dislike him, but really. Come on.

No. And no. And DEFINITELY NOT.

Is this really that hard? Okay, fine. I'll show you:

5 comments:

AuthorM said...

mmmmmm..... HIM


what about: H.I.M.?

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Ahhh ha ha ha ha!

AuthorM said...

okay, I sat through the Dukes of Hazzard last night at the drive in, and I have to say, that was probably the worst piece of crap I've seen in a damn long time.

Cool car, though.

I don't want to have sex with it.

Maybe in it. But not with it.

M

AuthorM said...

oh, and PS...this coming from a HUGE fan of the original D of H...I even had the General Lee matchbox car...

M

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Well, yeah, if you were a big fan of DOH as a kid (as I was) this movie sucked, and even without the comparison it was pretty bad. But it's only the worst if you haven't seen War of the Worlds. :)