Sunday, July 16, 2006

Tickle

Did you ever "accidentally" click on one of those Tickle IQ ads and get sucked into taking one of their IQ tests and then register with them because you HAD to see your score?

I kinda just did that.

S'what happens when you've been writing too long and producing too little and need to take a break. You do crazy things. Impulsive things. But then, it can lead to something interesting, too.

I won't say my score, 'cause it's not really relevant. IQ scores mean different things because different protocols have different ranges. But the REALLY interesting part is this:

"Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results."

I can't do visual art worth a damn, but those visual and spatial strengths would also contribute to my analytical ability. And of course, I *AM* a writer! Those tests are really awesome!

Almost makes me want to pay to see the 15-page report.

But not quite.

No comments: