Wednesday, January 10, 2007

In the Category of Totally Awesome

This.

Is.

So Cool.

It's an old aspiration of mine, to publish a film-worthy book, get it optioned, have those who option it actually follow through and make a movie, and invite me to the set. I have additional dreams about who might be cast that I could meet and squee over, but it doesn't really matter. I just want to be there.

I find myself glad for a man I don't know, whose work I enjoy and admire, who gets to do this really cool thing. I have no idea if it's a highlight of his life, but if it is, I applaud the success that got him here.

Other Totally Awesome things about this:

They made a series. Out of one of my favorite series of books. And it's going to be on TV. Soon.

There goes another night of my week. :)

No comments: