Monday, February 12, 2007

Public Service Announcement

According to my TiVo, next week's Supernatural is a repeat.

All together now:

*sob*

It's actually OK, because now I can attend the Shannon K. Butcher chat at TKA. I'm really eager for her book. It's on my Amazon Wish List but I haven't been able to justify buying new books since Christmas, what with needing heating oil and groceries and all.

My new LJ friend Andie mentioned that Sam has been washing his hands a lot for no reason. Once he was presumably post-facility-use, but twice he's entered the room and gone straight to wash his hands. Several other people said they noticed it. So I have two questions:

Why is he doing that, and

WHAT KIND OF FAN AM I THAT I HAVEN'T NOTICED????

4 comments:

Victoria said...

No repeats! :( *sob*
I haven't noticed the hand washing thing. Weird. I'll have to pay attention.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

One time was in Houses of the Holy. He came in and slapped Dean's foot, so maybe he washed his hands because Dean's foot was dirty.

I can't remember the other instance. But you can bet I'll be watching for it now. :)

MJFredrick said...

Hm, I haven't noticed either.

And Usual Suspects is one I've only seen once, so I'm good with that as a repeat. Nothing new till Spring Break, I think.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Usual Suspects? TiVo said Playthings. Not that it matters, I've got them all saved. :)

And when is spring break? It had better not be April! I'll die if we have another five weeks without a new episode!