Monday, July 16, 2007

Grief

I have a post I've written about last night's Nickelback/Staind/Daughtry concert, but I shall post it later because I am in the throes of sadness.

My iPod, she has kicked it.

It's been coming for a while now. It was freezing more frequently, and once I got the sad Mac face. Then, it magically fixed itself. Now, not so much. It's making a whining bleat whenever I try to reset, and won't connect to the computer. So I shall have to send it to them, and hope I get "it" back (They send a comparable refurbished item back, so it will never, ever be the same. But I shall pretend.)

The weird thing is, I keep wondering why I feel so down, remembering the iPod, she has kicked it, and (mentally) crying, "Noooooo! Deathly Hallows is less than a week away!"

Then I remember I'm buying the cassettes. Duh.

Anyway. I'm going to mourn now. And possibly mope.

2 comments:

Vicky B said...

But we do become attached to things. And your little iPod is a huge part of your life. So, as a very wise woman told me the other day when I was crying over used furniture, give yourself time to mourn. :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

LOL--You're always throwing my words back at me.

But thank you. I shall.