Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dual Purpose

JR Ward

Megan Padalecki

Brandon having sex with Megan

Chicken feet

Masturebation

Apparently, these strings will drive traffic to my site via search engines. So everyone who is reading this because they clicked a Google link...GOTCHA! Now go here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got lax about bumping up my labels that only have one entry (purposefully, anyway--I did get a couple just by happenstance). So today the topics are "Love" and "News."

I'm in love. Been in love for nearly 20 years now. Every day there is something that reinforces that love. But there is a part of me that misses those early days, the feeling in my chest when I was falling in love. Misses the anticipation of searching the street in case he walked by, or of the first (or tenth or 500th) kiss.

Which is why I write romance, of course. To recreate those moments for others like me, and for those who may not have felt it yet. And to relive them myself.

It's also, without a doubt, the reason for my crushes on such specimens as Jensen Ackles and Orlando Bloom--but don't tell my husband.

I don't watch the news.

There. Two more down, only three to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations of 20 years of love. I have you beat by five years. Nothing wrong with checking out those hunky guys. I'm not into Orlando myself, but I love those supernatural guys too.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, Sue!

And of COURSE you love those supernatural guys, too. Orlando aside, you have GREAT taste. :)

And really, those guys trump Orlando by a million.

MJFredrick said...

DUDE! That is SO the reason I write romance!!!

I KNEW we were separated at birth!!!