Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Don't Want to Talk About It

And any comments that mention it will be deleted. Thank you.

The weekend was excellent, overall. Yesterday Number One had a 7:00 a.m. soccer game again and I was all set to go as it was J's birthday weekend, but he hadn't seen a game yet, so he went and I slept in a bit.

I had my chapter meeting (Central Pennsylvania Romance Writers), which is always a shot of energy and determination, and which had an excellent presentation on setting with a focus on architectural history.

After the meeting we went to lunch at a new restaurant near me, that I had not yet been too. Yee haw! Our waiter, Albert, gave us excellent service and was a very good sport. And very other things, too. He made it the best lunch six women have had in a long time. :)

Yesterday afternoon was shopping for J's birthday, then grocery shopping, then some editing work and the rest of a critique for a friend. Today was sleeping in a bit again, supervising the kids' breakfast for Daddy's birthday, presents, work out, more editing, go to pick up the wings for dinner.

My weekend ended at 6:25 p.m. precisely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week looks to be a decent one. New Terminator tomorrow, new Supernatural and Lost on Thursday, and I'm feeling a little caught up on my to-do list. I plan to get a lot of work done this week. Now that certain obsessions-that-shall-not-be-named are no longer distracting me or anything.

Yeah. *sigh*

No comments: