Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Things

Things I Don't Like About Tuesdays

1. Getting up early.

2. Daily chores.

3. Everyone's Monday work means lots of Tuesday work for me.

4. Trying to get into the writing after (probably) three days away from it.

Things I Love About Tuesdays

5. Neato Burrito's salsa of the day! It's a jalapeƱo feta with a sour cream base and lime juice, and it's wonderful. When I worked two blocks away from NB, I got a burrito-in-a-bowl on chips, no beans, no meat, no rice, regular cheese (unmelted), lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and salsa, every single Tuesday. Now I maybe do it once a month, if that. But even when I don't go, Tuesday is special because I could.

6. Both kids have soccer practice at the same time, which feels efficient.

7. New PFW in Progress and ESPN Football Today podcasts. Even when the Pats lost, I still like listening to the analysis.

8. It's only two more days until Thursday!

9. In a pay week, I have to pay bills. In a non-pay week, pay day is over a week away.

10. Even though I still have three more days of getting up early (likely four, with Saturday soccer), it feels good having most of the week still ahead of me. I have plenty of time to be productive.

2 comments:

Vicky B said...

RE: 1 & 2 - isn't that most days and not just Tuesdays? ;)

Vicky

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

The post isn't titled "Most Days Things," it's titled "Tuesday Things." :)