Thursday, January 15, 2009

Supernatural Change

Check out the banner in my sidebar for my new group blog, Supernatural Sisters!

Five authors who are also fans are coming together to talk about our very favorite show. I guarantee entertaining, insightful, broad topics and excellent discussion in the comment trail.

Does this mean I'll be talking about SPN less here? We'll see. I kind of intend to, but I'll only post once a week over there, and I might be too impatient to wait, or have something too silly to post about. But I'll try to always remind you to head over there, too, though I expect you'll want to subscribe to the feed or bookmark it or whatever.

We've started planning our posts, and I have to tell you, the way our minds work is definite synergy. :)

So, you can head over now (pre-9:00 p.m. EST) to check out Trish Milburn's launch post, describing our intentions, and be sure to read my recap/review of tonight's show, posted at midnight CST! Sunday we'll have a summary of next week's topics, so you'll know what to look forward to.

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: