Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Acceptable Risks Poll Results and Prizes

Thanks so much to everyone who took part in my cover poll for Acceptable Risks! I appreciate the comments and the guesses, most of which you got right. :)

I have Acceptable Risks goodies on their way, so I'll be contacting my FIVE winners, chosen by random.org, via e-mail. If you're international, I'll offer an e-book copy of one of my three most recent releases. If you're in the U.S., I have fun stuff I'll put in the mail.

The winners are:

Abraham, Tamsyn, Cathy M., Patricia, and Jodi. Congratulations!

7 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

It is a really cool cover.

Ava Quinn said...

Very nice! Congratulations to the winners!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, guys!

Cathy M said...

That was fun, Natalie, thanks.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks, Cathy! Let me know if you didn't get the e-mail I sent you.

Cathy M said...

No, no email yet, Natalie.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I sent it again, Cathy. Check your spam! :) If you don't get it, you can e-mail me directly at nujii at aol dot com.